I watched quad videos for ages before starting the hobby. The transmitter of choice seemed to be the FrSKY Taranis, in particular the X9D Plus. So, it seemed like a no-brainer to choose the X9D Plus when I started building my quadcoptor. This transmitter, and the Q X7 for that matter, are fantastic. For the money it can’t be beaten, which is why I’m now also using the Taranis for all of my aircraft.
While programming the Taranis, I have written or discovered some nice ways of achieving things. So, I’ve written a few tutorials to share the wealth and remind myself how I did things.
- Five Flight Modes & Arming using One Channel
- Five Flight Modes using One Radio Channel
- FrSky SxR Alternative Flight Mode Switching
- iNav Telemetry Display
- Multifunction Momentary Switch
- OpenTX Arming Warning System for iNav
- OpenTX Motor Protection
- Read and Reset Timer Switch
- Throttle Cut with Safety Arming